OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
This office is the key office of Administrative and management functions of the institute. It is under the Director General who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Institute.
Functions of the Office of Director General
- Supervises daily activities.
- Advises the Government on matters related to education development in the nation.
- Organizes and coordinates Governing Council’s and Workers Council meetings.
- Administers the Institute’s financial and human resources.
- Coordinates inter institutions’ relationships domestically and abroad.
Under the Director General's Office there are nine Administrative Units, namely:
- Human Resources and Administration Unit
- Accounts and Finance Unit
- Internal Audit Unit
- Planning Unit
- Procurement, Logistics and Supplies Unit
- Legal Counselling Unit
- Publicity and Marketing Unit
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Unit
- Printing Press Unit